I aM jUST ThroWing aWay tHE traSH

May 19, 2012



I'm hopeless, I really LOVE the heels. I am so happy when I don't have to go to the university, so I can wear whatever I want.
Yesterday I was studing and thank God I jumped out of my pajamas just to throw away the trash...not exactly what you call the proper look...but I was so happy to wear heels! :-)

Sono senza speranza, io davvero ADORO i tacchi. Sono così felice quando non devo andare all'università e posso mettermi quel che voglio.
Ieri stavo studiando e grazie al cielo mi sono liberata del pigiama giusto per andare a buttare la spazzatura...non è esattamente quello che si possa definire il look giusto...ma ero così felice di poter mettere i tacchi! :-)


Sweater: Intimissimi
Onepiece: Motivi
Heels: Yamamay
Sleeveless: Sisley













You Might Also Like

7 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE