sO Happy To wEAR a SKirt

May 23, 2012



Oh yes, this morning I was begging for good weather cause I was really feel like wearing a skirt and when I opened the shutters...tadan: sun. I was the happiest person in the world.
Everything I am wearing is vintage, and I am even more happy for it, I love vintage items...It's like giving them another life.

Siiiiiiiii, stamattina stavo implorando per il bel tempo, perchè volevo troppo mettere una gonna e quando ho aperto gli scuri...tadan: sole. Ero la persona più felice del mondo.
Tutto ciò che indosso è vintage e forse per questo sono ancora più felice, adoro mettere cose vintage...E' un pò come rimetterle al mondo.









You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. Mi piaci tanto con il rosso e questa gonna è molto bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. concordo con la fabi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous skirt!


    ...and i love your site! just started following you through bloglovin'!xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the bright skirt

    xo,
    http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE