WhiTe bOwS

November 18, 2011



I really don't know why, but my camera decided to took this photo with these absurde colours, so...why not, let's follow the destiny, I used it as the main photo.
I was at my place in north Italy, I really miss my garden in Florence!
The outfit: my big sweater knitted by my mum, THANX MUM; tights with bows-baby angel-, not very comfortable I have to admit it, but so nice...; a vintage necklace with a bow tied by me; white coat and my boots.

Non so veramente perchè, ma la mia macchina fotografica ha deciso di fare questa foto con questi colori assurdi, quindi...ho deciso di seguire il destino e usarla come foto principale.
Ero a casa mia nel nord Italia, a Firenze mi manca davvero tanto il mio giardino!
Outfit: il maglione è stato fatto a ferri da mia mamma, GRAZIE MAMY; calze con fiocchi-baby angel-, non molto comode devo dire, ma molto carine...;una collana vintage con un fiocco legato da me; cappotto bianco e i miei stivali











You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE