rUNninG iN The rEd liGhtS

November 23, 2011



I'm sorry cause this time the quality of the photos is very bad, but I wanted to share with u this look even if it should have been rappresented in a better way...
Red, red and red again!
-I like the red long sleeves t-shirt a lot, but unfortunatelly I bought it long time ago, so it should have been one size bigger to fit me well, never mind, I like it so much that I am wearing it every time I can.
-How about the heels?! Summer style that can be converted with a pair of thick socks!
-The bracelet u see is made by me in a workshop many years ago in Wien, I have also the necklace, memories!
-The belt was part of a Guess dress, perfect reused...

Mi scuso perchè sta volta la qualità delle foto non è delle ottimali...comunque volevo condividere questo look nonostante i disagi tecnici.
Rosso, rosso e ancora rosso!
-Mi piace molto la maglietta rossa, ma sfortunatamente l'ho comprata molto tempo fa e sarebbe dovuta essere di una taglia più grande per starmi meglio, ma mi piace talmente tanto che la metto in ogni caso.
-Per quanto riguarda le scarpe col tacco...stile estivo reso invernale con la semplice trovata di un paio di calzini più spessi del normale!
-Il braccialetto che si vede è stato fatto da me in un workshop molti anni fa a Vienna, ho anche la collana, che ricordi!
-La cintura era annessa ad un vestito di Guess, perfetto riutilizzo...










You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE