Dressy skirt

July 19, 2016


Let's start saying that this outfit wasn't appreciated from all the people...but I like it a lot.
Basically it is made by one foulard and one dress that I turned into a skirt. The top was also the upper part of my bikini when I went to the beach...I will do another post to show you.
I was wandering through the small villages of the inner part of Crete, and when I found this nice place I decided to shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cominciamo col dire che questo outfit non è stato apprezzato da tutti...ma a me piace tanto.
Fondamentalmente si tratta di un foulard e di un vestito che ho trasformato in gonna. Il top ha costituito anche la parte sopra del mio bikini quando sono andata al mare... Magari farò un altro post per mostrarvi.
Vagando per l'interno cretese, ho scoperto nuovi villaggetti, quando ho visto questo scenario, non ho potuto far a meno di scattare.

Top: Vintage foulard
Dress: Odd molly
Shoes: Yamamay
Sunnies: Nouvelle vague

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

21 commenti

  1. Super cute casual look! Its nice how you style the scarf and the skirt like that...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything becomes a bikini in summer!!!

      http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

      Delete
  2. Loving everything about this outfit ! Love your style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great outfit for summer :)

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I like it too, happy that you appreciated it

      Delete
  4. Such a great style. Love it!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really good :)

    http://roseaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos darling!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and outfit! XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look! This skirt is very cool! :)


    XX,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet Look! The skirt is so so so cool!

    Kindly, Jenny
    www.theplaincircle.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE