Sisi

July 06, 2016


This small trip was maybe one of the most appreciated by me. The village is called Sisi and it is really close to Hersonissos, where I live. There, I saw one of the most magical sunsets: the small port is orientated exactly in the direction where the sun goes down. Plus I found this kind of open space hotel full of "hippy-swings". I really liked this excursion full of colours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo piccolo viaggetto è stato uno dei più apprezzati da me. Il villaggio si chiama Sisi ed è molto vicino a Hersonissos, dove attualmente vivo. Lì ho visto uno dei tramonti più magici: il porticciolo è orientato esattamente dove il sole si corica. In più ho trovato questa specie di hotel con spazi aperti pieno di dondoli un pò hippy. Mi è davvero piaciuta questa escursione piena di colori.

Vest: United Colours of Benetton
Top: Street Market
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes:Greisy

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








 












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE