Chania chapter 2

July 28, 2016


Ok, if you come to Crete I deeply suggest you to pass by Chania. The area is really nice and the city is super cute. Of course is not to big, but with the small port and the colourful-narrow-streets is the most picturesque city of the island.
I am really sorry for my melted face :-) After hours in Balos I was really destroyed. I hope that even with the few pics you can have an idea of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, se passate da Creta vi suggerisco davvero di passare da Chania. I dintorni sono belli e la città è molto carina. Naturalmente non è troppo grande, ma con il piccolo porto e le strette vie colorate si aggiudica il primato di città più pittoresca dell'isola.
Mi scuso per la faccia stravolta :-) Dopo ore a Balos ero distrutta. Spero che nonostante le poche foto possiate farvene un'idea.



Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE