lAcE sHIRt

July 29, 2012



It's the second time that I've used this outfit, and finally I took pics of it. It hasn't been so easy cause it was raining ALL the day... But I am not complaining, it's much better than the heat of Florence.
What do you think about this lace t-shirt?! I find it adorable, maybe also cause it's so long; I have also a skirt with this lace, but I've never used it, let's see if I can arrange an outfit with the skirt too...

E' la seconda volta che metto quest'outfit e finalmente sono riuscita a scattare delle foto. Non è stato molto semplice perchè pioveva TUTTO il giorno...Ma non mi lamento, perchè il caldo Fiornetino era molto peggio.
Che ne pensate di questa magliettina in pizzo?! A me piace un sacco, forse anche perchè è molto lunga; ho anche una gonna con lo stesso pizzo, ma non l'ho mai messa, vediamo se riesco a realizzare un look anche con questa...


Vest: Tezenis
Lace shirt: Vintage
Top: Intimissimi
Shorts: Bershka











You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. bella la foto con la lavanda...ti viene subito in mento il profumo...mi piace tantissimo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very nice! we follow you! http://jelijnsaskiadesign.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE