brEAthiNG nAtuRE

July 28, 2012



Hi everybody, home sweet home again! I really needed to breath fresh air and to see NOBODY; I had enough of tourists in Florence.
Here you are, my mountains, I had a walk till "Rifugio Venezia" near San Vito di Cadore, isn't it gorgeous?!
In the last pic my parents <3

Salve a tutti, e ancora una volta casa dolce casa! Avevo veramente bisogno di respirare aria fresca e di non vedere NESSUNO; ne ho avuto abbastanza della gente con i turisti di Firenze.
Ecco a voi le mie montagne, ho fatto una passeggiata fino al Rifugio Venzia nella zona di San Vito di Cadore, non è meraviglioso?!
Nell'ultima foto ho immortalato i miei genitori <3

Shirt: my dad's
T-shirt and shorts : Aikon (they had really good stuff)
Hiking boots: Garmont (super comfy)





Can you see the little house? It was the "Rifugio"
Riuscite a vedere il rifugio?




 With my mum...
Con mia mamma...







You Might Also Like

2 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE