fAn

July 17, 2012



Oh yes, this is the only way to survive the florentine heat.
And above all, I find fans very chic. I really want to show you one of them that I've left in Feltre, it's my favourite one, I am sure, you'll love it.
This is an amazing tip for the hot weather, I have to thank my cousin Luisa for it. (I'll introduce her soon).

Eh sì, questa è l'unica maniera per sopravvivere nel caldo fiorentino.
Ma soprattutto io credo che i ventagli siano veramente chic. Non vedo l'ora di mostrarvene uno che ho lasciato a Feltre, sono sicura che lo adorerete anche voi.
Questa è una fantastica dritta contro le alte temperature, io devo ringraziare mia cugina Luisa per questa meravigliosa idea (ve la presenterò presto).








You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. luisa nena....c'è qualcosa che ancora questa due non sanno!:):=)
    bellissime! mi dispiace che per colpa dell'esame non posso sfruttare la casina di mia sorella per qualche giorno e la vostra dolce compagnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning. Adore this. Amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the only way to survive in spain too! :D
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. che dire....approvo in pieno!!!ne ho appena ordinati tre nuovi su ebay di ventagli!!!troppo comodi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, dear! I love your blog and style!! :)) Following!

    xx

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE