FoR mE wIth The EagLe

July 31, 2012



By the way...I was telling you about my love for fans; and that this love was inspired by my cousin Luisa... well, when I came back home I found out that she had bought for me and Ioanna these cute pocket fans.
They are made by paper, very light, cheap and perfect for any bag.
I have chosen the open one with the eagle, I can't wait to use it.

A proposito...vi dicevo del mio amore per i ventagli; e che questo amore è stato ispirato da mia cugina Luisa...bene, al mio ritorno ho scoperto che aveva comprato a me e Ioanna questi magnifici ventagli tascabili.
Sono fatti di carta, leggeri, economici e perfetti per ogni borsa.
Io ho scelto quello aperto con l'aquila, non vedo l'ora di usarlo.

You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. chin chu e chin chu e non beve latte ma solo thè...!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE