SaFArI

October 25, 2011




Today I had a very great idea, my look was very simple, but I used the scarf as a part of the turtleneck, fixed with a belt. I like the effect created!!! I bought this scarf in a little market in Athens cause in April was unexpectedly almost snowing, at the end was something good!!!


Oggi ho avuto una grande idea, il mio look era molto semplice, ma ho utilizzato la sciarpa come se fosse stata parte del dolcevita e l'ho fissata con una cintura. Mi piace davvero molto l'effetto creato!!! Ho comprato la sciarpa in un piccolo mercatino ad Atene perchè nonostante fosse Aprile stava quasi per nevicare, ma alla fine è servito a qualcosa!!!











And ok, now let's laugh a bit, this was me in Athens BEFORE the scarf was bought!!!

E ok, giusto per ridere un pò, questa ero io ad Atene PRIMA di comprare la sciarpa!!!



You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. wooooooooooooooooooooooow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever the idea of using your scarf as if it had been a dress.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE