LeT's FLy ToGethEr

October 24, 2011





And here is the second post, Uh I hardly believe it, so exciting...
This time I was inspired by the hostesses. I love wearing foulards during the winter!!!
A curiosity: I used the shoulder belt of the bag as a real bag, clever, isn't it?! So u 're sure to have the same colour to combine.


Eccoci al secondo post, incredibile!
Questa volta mi sono ispirata alle hostess, anche perchè adoro portare i foulard in inverno!!!
Una curiosità: ho usato la tracolla della borsa come cintura, geniale vero?! Così si è certi di avere la stessa sfumatura di colore da poter abbinare.






You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. you are extremely fancyfull, simple, but fashonable at the same time. GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love your outfit here! Simple but original at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE