SuN is fUn

October 31, 2011





Last week my parents with my sister came to visit me in Florence. It was a wonderful day, sunny and incredibly hot.
I took these photos in Piazzale Michelangelo and in Ponte alle Grazie. I was feeling very happy, my family, the weather, and the city!!!Florence is my favourite town . I guess u can see my happiness.
My outfit: a wool dress by H&M combined with a Nannini bag tone on tone; the girlish style is completed by a scarf with two little balls of fur; a beige trench bought in a vintage market and my "already known"boots.

La settimana scorsa i miei genitori con mia sorella sono venuti a trovarmi a Firenze. Era una giornata bellissima, c'era il sole ed era incredibilmente caldo. Ho scattato queste foto al Piazzale Michelangelo e al Ponte alle Grazie. Ero davvero felice, la mia famiglia, il tempo magnifico e la città!!! Firenze è la mia città preferita. Immagino si possa vedere la mia felicità.
Il mio outfit: un vestito in lana by H&M abbinato ad una borsa Nannini ton sur ton; lo stile girlish è stato completato con una sciarpa a pon pon; un trench beige comprato in un mercatino vintage e i miei "ormai noti" stivali.


 Here I was taking a photo to some turists
Qui stavo facendo la foto ad alcuni turisti



 It worth it also to speak about my sunnies, I bought three pair of sunnies by NOVELLE VAGUE, this one are full of swarovsky...crazy
Vale la pena di parlare anche degli occhiali da sole, ho comprato 3 paia di occhiali da sole di NOVELLE VAGUE, questi sono pieni di swarovsky...fantastico





You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. ...mi ricordo quando comprammo quegli occhiali:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trench coat! And the lining reminds me of Marimekko patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE