BeiNG LaTe

October 27, 2011





Today it was raining, so I chose something very comfortable and sporty. Fortunatelly I did it, cause I've been running all the day!!!!...As u can see!
Of course my favourite piece for today is my Granny's Jacket, she made it for me, she's great, isn't she?!It reminds me of a corsair jacket.

Oggi pioveva, quindi ho optato per qualcosa di molto comodo e sportivo; meno male ho fatto questa scelta perchè ho corso tutto il giorno!!!...Come si può vedere!
Naturalmente il mio pezzo preferito per il look di oggi è la giacca che mi ha fatto mia nonna, che è veramente bravissima vero?A me ricorda vagamente una giacca di un corsaro.










You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. I'm always late!! nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for a rainy day! And btw....Granny's jacket is the garment I like the most!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE