OVS WINTER HAUL 2019

January 28, 2019


OVS is my favourite brand, I guess you know it by now. It is cheap, but you can still find all the prints and lines that are trendy. And I am super proud as an Italian from Veneto to support a brand that comes from my region. 💪 I wish one day they will support me as well👅. After so many years of clothes-shopping there, I can also say that the quality is almost always really good. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OVS è la mia marca preferita, immagino che lo sappiate ormai. È economica, ma si trovano tutte le fantasie e le linee che sono alla moda. E sono super orgogliosa come veneta di supportare un marchio che viene dalla mia regione. 💪 Magari arrivasse il giorno che supportino anche me👅. Dopo tanti anni di acquisti lì, posso anche dire che la qualità è quasi sempre molto buona.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Το OVS είναι η αγαπημένη μου μάρκα, θα το έχετε καταλάβει μέχρι τώρα. Μπορεί να είναι φτηνή, αλλά έχει τα πιο μοντέρνα σχέδια. Και είμαι πολύ περήφανη ως Ιταλίδα από το Βένετο να υποστηρίζω μια μάρκα που προέρχεται από την περιοχή μου. 💪 Θα ήθελα μια μέρα να με υποστηρίξουν και αυτοί επίσης 👅. Μετά από τόσα χρόνια που ψωνίζω εκεί, μπορώ επίσης να πω ότι η ποιότητα είναι σχεδόν πάντα πολύ καλή.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/7sevendaysa... Follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/7sevendaysar...









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE