People first

November 25, 2016


Black Friday: who follows me on instagram already knows what I think about it. Today in Heraklion: panic; but I really think that the most important thing is to stay with people that you love, not to wait three hours in line to pay something that you got just because was on sale.
Regarding the post, this is one of the few with sunnies... yes I don't like wearing them, plus I believe that it's an item that doesn't suit me a lot, but I had a red area around my eye, and I preferred to avoid the sun.
Talking about these boots... I fell in love with them, I am almost wearing them when I go to sleep too. I wanted a pair of booties for so long, but only these were the ones with the right lenght, right wearability and... right price, they are from Morena Spain (40 <3).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Friday: chi mi segue su instagram sa già ciò che ne penso. Oggi Heraklion era nel panico, ma penso che la cosa più importante sia condividere momenti con i propri cari, non stare in fila tre ore per pagare qualcosa comprato solo perchè in saldo.
Per quanto riguarda il post, è uno dei pochi con gli occhiali da sole... sì non mi piace troppo indossarli, in più penso sia un accessorio che non mi stia troppo bene, ma avevo un rossore attorno all'occhio ed ho preferito evitare il sole.
Parlando di questi adorabili stivali... me ne sono innamorata. Li metto quasi anche per andare a dormire. Era un bel pò che stavo cercando un paio di stivali, ma questi sono stati gli unici con la giusta lunghezza, la giusta vestibilità e... il giusto prezzo; sono di Morena Spain (40 <3)

Jacket: attr@ttivo
T-shirt: Printed in Via del Corso, Florence
Skirt: Vintage
Booties: Morena Spain
Sunnies: Nouvelle Vague

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis




 








You Might Also Like

29 commenti

  1. love your outfit! you look beautiful :) kisses, Sofia

    http://live-to-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro gli stivali! Ti stanno benissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me ne sono INNAMORATAAAAA, però ho cercato un bel pò devo dire!

      Delete
  3. Your yellow leather look so amazing here. It adds such a nice pop of color.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I like it a lot too, it's a present from a friend of mine

      Delete
  4. So beautiful photos and this view!

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow jacket is so amazing on you!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! Love the shirt ♥

    xxx, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yellow jacket is beautiful!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: READY FOR CHRISTMAS...
    DON'T MISS: LACE UP JUMPER AND JEANS - EASY CHIC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this yellow jacket! It's such a great statement piece that stands out.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. thank you so so much for your lovely comments every time

      Delete
  10. wow, the look sexy, with these boots and skirt together

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE