Spill it

November 30, 2016


Today the weather was a little bit different than these pics...ehmmm, POURING DOWN. But I am saying it again: #Ilovewinter. There is a special thing between hot tea\chocolate, fireplace, warm clothes and eventually snow, that is driving me crazy.
But stick to the point: this is a "dancing-fountain" in the center of Heraklion next to the sea. Of course my fancy boots are with me for one more time (thank God I don't post everyday, otherwise you would have seen 7 different outfits with the same shoes, ups, I love them). Than I used, as usual, one summer-dress as a skirt, and I finished with a pop of orange, this was one of my grenny's jackets of, sorry for loving vintage!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggi il tempo non proprio come quello in queste foto...ehmmm, PIOVEVA CHE DIO LA MANDAVA. Ma lo dirò ancora una volta: #adorolinverno. C'è qualcosa di speciale tra tè\cioccalate calde, camino, vestiti morbidi e neve, che mi fa impazzire.
Ma rimaniamo sul tema quotidiano: questa fontana danzante si trova nel centro di Heraklion di fianco al lungomare. Naturalmente trovate ancora una volta i miei adorati stivali (fortuna che non faccio post ogni giorno, altrimenti avreste visto 7 diversi outfit con le stesse scarpe, ups, li amo alla folliaaa). Poi ho trasformato come l solito uno dei vestiti estivi in gonna e ho terminato con un tocco di arancione, questa era una delle giacche di mia nonna, scusate se adoro il vintage!!!!!

Jacket: Handmade vintage
Top: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage dress
Boots: Morena Spain

Pic by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. You look amazing! Such a wonderful styling of different materials :) xx Maja
    Maja's Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots!! I've always wanted a pair of them but I'm really short :(

    -Mimi
    www.lifewithmims.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give them a chance!!!! I had the opposite problem, I am too tall and no one was overknee for me :-(
      but finally I found the right pair

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE