The missing cardigan

March 22, 2016


First of all I am super excited in this moment, cause this night I will fly to Finland <3 <3 <3. I really hope that I will be able to share some pics with you.
But let's speak about the outfit: it is a little casual, a little elegant, mixed patterns...as always can be appreciated or not. Actually the total outfit had also a thin black cardigan tied at the chest, but it was reeeeeeally hot, so I removed it.
I like this H&M dress a lot, but it doesn't have a proper shape, and this time I wanted the result a little bit sexier; that's why I used the shirt. I didn't want to use a belt cause I don't think that it matched with the style of the dress. I wanted to leave bare legs, but now it is a little bit too early because of the frequent changes of the weather, so I opted for my "tattooed tights", for a nude effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prima di tutto in questo momento sono super esaltata, perchè sta notte volerò in Finlandia <3 <3 <3. Spero davvero di poter condividere con voi le foto.
Ma parliamo dell'outfit: è un pò casual, un pò elegante, un mix di fantasie...come al solito può essere apprezzato o meno. In realtà l'outfit completo aveva anche un leggero cardigan nero legato in vita, me era davvvvvero troppo caldo e l'ho tolto.
Mi piace molto questo vestito di H&M, ma non ha una forma precisa, e questa volta volevo un risultato un pò più sexy: ecco perchè ho usato la camicia. Non volevo usare una cintura perchè non pensavo si sposasse con lo stile del vestito. Volevo lasciare le gambe nude, ma in questo periodo è un pò troppo presto a causa dei frequenti cambiamenti di temperatura, quindi ho optato per le mie calze tatuate, per un effetto "nude".

Dress: H&M
Shirt: Handmade by my granny
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Nero Giardini

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. Quella camicia l ho vista ancora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quella camicia l ho vista ancora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tights so much!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/zaanse-schans-tired-feet-and-happy-hearts/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE