YO!

March 10, 2016


Uhhhhhh! I am gonna reveal a secret. I have no Gym-clothes. I always borrow them from someone else. I adore cozy outfits, but everytime I am close to buy something for the gym...I leave it in the shop. These trousers are my boyfriend's and because I have longer legs they give a "ankle-view-effect", I like it very much.
Because of my look, when I saw these coloured subways I knew where to shoot.
P.S. Another "Missy Elliott" trick is the hoop earrings. Yo-yo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhhhhh! Vi svelerò un segreto. Non possiedo nulla paragonabile ad una tuta. Quando ne ho bisogno chiedo sempre in prestito a qualcun'altro. Adoro gli outfit più comodi, ma ogni volta che sono lì lì per comprare qualcosa per la palestra...lo lascio in negozio. Questi pantaloni sono del mio ragazzo e siccome ho le gambe più lunghe danno un effetto "caviglia-scoperta" che mi piace molto.
Visto il mio look, quando ho visto questi sottopassaggi colorati, sapevo dove avrei scattato.
P.S. Un altro trucchetto da Missy Elliott sono gli orecchini-cerchioni. Yo-yo!

Hat: Vintage
Cardigan: Zara
T-shirt: Harley Davidson
Trousers: Universo Sport Florence 
Slipons: Bata

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis











You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE