Dark side

March 05, 2016


Today I show you my dark side...ahaha. No, it is just a dark post. The weather these days is a little bit gloomy, it's always raining; but I thought that could be nice to shoot a different post this time. I had some guests for dinner, so I wanted to be elegant without exaggerating. I opted for a "all black everything"outfit, with a low, lateral chignon. The lamè turtleneck helped to give a touch of light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggi vi mostro il mio lato oscuro...ahahah. No, si tratta solo di un post un pò scuro. Il tempo in questi giorni è un tragico, piove di continuo; ma ho pensato che potesse essere una buona idea postare qualcosa di diverso sta volta. Avevo gente a cena, e quindi volevo essere elegante senza esagerare. Ho optato per un "all black everything", col nero non si sbaglia mai, ed uno chignon basso laterale, il tutto acceso dai lustrini del lame della maglia.

Coat: Vintage (my grandma's)
Turtleneck: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Socks: Calzedonia
Boots: Nero Giardini

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis









You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Il chignon è un opera d arte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stai molto bene così!molto elegante!e adoro la combinazione stivali/calze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love the top so much! I think you blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.
    shoe pumps

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE