Rethymno with the hat

February 04, 2016


Let's speak about Crete. It is a really nice island...but I don't know why, always leave me half satisfied. I have visited all the east part, and of course it was nice to sightseeing, but not one of my best experiences. About the west part, I reached Rethymno, I still have to visit Chania. Rethymno is a really nice city, till now the best in Crete I think. It has a really picturesque city center, full of shops, bar and restaurants. There is an ancient port and an ancient fortress. Looking forward to see Chania, I leave you with these pics of Rethymno.
About the outfit: the master piece, of course, is the hat. How much I love hats!!! Hats and earrings all my life. This hat as been bought in a supermarket in Hersonissos. I love the big bow at the back. Than few word about the shirt, it is by Zara and it is really silky and fresh, plus it is shorter at the front and longer at the back, I like it a lot. P.S. When I look it I see a lot of small beans. :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parliamo un pò di Creta. E' un'isola davvero carina...ma non so per quale motivo, mi lascia sempre soddisfatta per metà. Ho visto tutta la parte orientale, che naturalmente è stato bello visitare, ma non una delle mie esperienze migliori. Per quanto riguarda la parte ad ovest, sono arrivata fino a Rethymno, e mi manca ancora Chania. Rethymno è una città davvero carina, a mia opinione personale la migliore a Creta fino ad ora. Ha un centro molto pittoresco, pieno di negozi, bar e ristoranti. C'è un porto antico ed una fortezza. Aspettando di visitare Chania, vi lascio con queste foto di Rethymno.
Per quanto riguarda l'outfit: il pezzo forte naturalmente è il cappello. Quanto adoro i cappelli!!! Cappelli ed orecchini per tutta la vita. Questo cappello è stato comprato in un supermercato a Hersonissos. Mi piace un sacco il mega fiocco sul retro. Ora, alcune parole sulla camicia, è di Zara ed è setosa e fresca, in più è leggermente più lunga dietro, è decisamente di mio gusto. P.S. quando la guardo vedo un esercito di fagiolini. :-P

Hat: Greek shop Hersonissos
Shirt: Zara
Longsleeves: Intimissimi
Trousers: The end
Shoes: Barone

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis























You Might Also Like

11 commenti

  1. This is such a nice monochrome look! Love the touch your hat adds to the outfit :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so amazing! :)

    xx
    Kat

    www.teastoriesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit delizioso sa di mare di vacanza di colori caldi di luce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousss pictures, You look so pretty! love your blog, let me know if you want to follow each other and I will follow you right back! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! : ) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE