Back to school

February 26, 2016


Sometimes I associate the outfits to different situations. My look today reminds me of the school. Why?! I don't know...maybe cause it is particular, but sober...I think the magical touch here are the socks. Actually I really like a lot simple outfits with one element that can do the difference.
Now that I am here and I am wearing a pencil skirt...I give you some advices:
- NEVER, EVER, NEVER use ballerina with a simil skirt, this is really forbidden...only thinking about it, I am shivering...girls wearing ballerinas and pencil skirt can afford easily the "I am a grandma" effect.
- You can use sneakers...but watch out!!! It can turn out wrong, so if you use sneakers pay attention that all the look is casual.
- The best are heels and biker boots...with these you can never be wrong. And with both you can use really interesting socks to give a spicy touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A volte associo gli outfit a varie situazioni. Oggi il look mi ricorda la scuola. Perchè?! Non so... forse perchè è particolare, ma rimane sobrio...Penso che il dettaglio che faccia la differenza siano i calzini. A dir la verità mi piacciono un sacco gli outfit con un elemento che può far la differenza.
Beh, visto che siamo qui e indosso una gonna pencil...vi do un paio di consigli:
- MAI, MAI E POI MAI usare le ballerine con questo tipo di gonna, è assolutamente vietato... solo il pensiero mi fa rabbrividire... ragazze che indossano ballerine e le gonne modello pencil, avranno un effetto nonna Belarda assicurato.
- Potete usare scarpe da ginnastica...però con attenzione!!! Può risultare anche un abbinamento sbagliato, quindi se mettete le scarpe da ginnastica, fate sì che il resto del look sia casual.
- I migliori abbinamenti sono con tacchi e stivali biker...non si può sbagliare. E con entrambe si possono indossare anche interessanti calzini, per dare un pò di pepe al tutto.

Beanie: Vintage
Jacket: Handmade by my Grandma
Longsleeves: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Socks: Calzedonia (really old collection)
Boots: Greisy

Pics by Sara Nena




 





You Might Also Like

11 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE