Mixing patterns

February 02, 2016


Back to my super cute house in Patra. I really adore it, it is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature. Perfect to shoot in peace, with a wonderful background.
Speaking about the outfit, when I was a kid I had been told some rules to dress well:
Never wear more than two colours,
Never use blue with black,
Never mix different patterns.
Well, I have to say that they are quite true, but how cool is to break the rules?! If you break them in the right way, you can succeed in really interesting combinations.
All this to say that today I am wearing checkered trousers with striped sweater and vertical striped shirt...and I love it.
I don't spend a lot of words for the hat, cause I am planning to share a post that shows it in its entire beauty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dalla mia meravigliosa casetta a Patrasso. La amo davvero, è sperduta sulle colline, immersa nella natura. Perfetta per scattare in santa pace, con uno sfondo meraviglioso.
Parlando dell'outfit, quando ero piccola mi sono state insegnate alcune regole per vestire bene:
Mai utilizzare più di due colori,
Mai unire blu al nero,
Mai mischiare trame diverse.
Beh, devo dire che sono tutte cose vere in linea di massima, ma le regole sono fatte per essere infrante, e nella maniera giusta si possono ottenere risultati davvero interessanti.
Tutto ciò per dire che oggi porto pantaloni a scacchi con un maglioncino a righe e camicia a righe verticali...e mi piace un sacco.
Non spenderò troppe parole sul cappello perchè sto preparando un post in cui lo mostrerò in tutta la sua bellezza.


Hat: Vintage shop
Shirt: hand made by my Granny
Sweater: Greek market
Trousers: OVS
Shoes: Zara

Pics by Sara Nena









You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. I really love your fashion sense.
    you look amazing and all of your outfits are lovely.

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mixed prints!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE