I am a teenager

February 16, 2016


Not my best post, I agree, but these days I am not at home, so I don't feel free to shoot as usual. The look is really: "I am a teenager and I argued with everybody", but sometimes I need to wear fresh outfits like this. As I had already said about the tights...they are my favourite ones cause...they can't be more damaged and I can move without pressure to ruin them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non uno dei miei post migliori...concordo, ma in questi giorni non sono a casa e non sento la libertà di poter scattare come e quando voglio. Il look è tipo: "sono un adolescente ed ho litigato col mondo intero", ma a volte ho bisogno di indossare outfit un pò più freschi. Come ho già detto per queste calze...sono le mie preferite perchè...non possono essere più danneggiate di così e mi posso muovere senza angoscia di tirare i fili.

Hat: Vintage
Sweater: Vintage
Shorts: Hue
Tights: Handmade
Booties: Greisy

Pics by Sara Nena








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE