I aM NOt oBJecTIve

November 04, 2012



I am totally in love with my look today, sorry guys, maybe I am not objective...ahahahah.
Joking...no really there is something with this cozy style that I love, and this scarf is so long and soft!!!

Amo tantissimo il mio look di oggi, scusate ragazzi, forse sono un pò poco obiettiva...ahahahahah.
Scherzi a parte...veramente, c'è qualcosa che mi attira in questo stile "comodo", poi questa sciarpa è lunghissima e stra morbida!!!

Scarf: b-day present
Knitting: Handmade by my mum...for my dad...ahahah
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Ankle boots: Vintage









You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. ma infatti sa proprio da morbido e comodo...e coi tacchi comunque lo inelegantisci un po'...volendo al posto dei jeans ci metti dei leggins stretti stretti e il comodo diventa un modernissimo casual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, you look great! Lovely scarf. :)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Keep up the fabulous work!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!
    twitter: goodbadandfab
    instagram: goodbadandfab
    facebook: www.facebook.com/goodbadandfab123

    ReplyDelete
  4. ecco dov'è il maglione di papà che volevco ritoccare perchè il fondo fa la barchetta.....Mi ero dimenticata che era a Firenze Cmque bello il look!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE