fRog-RinG

November 16, 2012



I am very very excited! It's just few days that I bought this ring...I totally fell in love with it. I take it off just to sleep. It's a frog-ring, it's made by an artisian: Patrick Wandael. The shop is in Florence: Parsifal; but he has an online shop with a lot of nice stuff, if you wanna have a look click HERE
P.s. Every item is signed

Sono troppo felice! E' appena un paio di giorni che ho comprato questo anello...e me ne sono già innamorata. Lo tolgo solo per andare a dormire. E' un anello-rana, è interamente fatto a mano da un artigiano:Patrick Wandael . Il negozio è a Firenze e si chiama Parsifal ; però ha anche un negozio online con un sacco di cose carine, se volete dare un'occhiata cliccate QUI
P.s Ogni articolo è firmato















You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. Great ring and lovely pics!! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! I like your ring!! :))

    http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com.br

    Kisses and have nice weekends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma è bellissimo!!!!!!veramente!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me ne sono innamorata subito, c'erano anche altri animaletti...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE