cONduCtor

November 06, 2012



Uh, I have to admit that my friend Besi forces me to go out for coffes while studying, at least I can breath fresh air...and do some shooting!!!
Don't you think that I am like a conductor here...I have just noticed it.

Uh, beh, devo ammettere che il mio amico Besi mi costringe a uscire per pausa caffè mentre studiamo, almeno posso respirare un pò di aria fresca...e scattare qualche foto!!!
Non trovate che assomigli un sacco ad un capotreno qui...l'ho appena notato.


Hat: Sisley
Jacket: Oviesse
Sweater: Danny Rose
Trousers: Guess
Oxfords: Zara












You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. con i guanti effetto grandi manovre.... look simpatico

    ReplyDelete
  2. beh un capotreno molto trendy però!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute outfit!!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination! :) Nice hat and shoes too! :)

    Following you now :)

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE