eArly iN The MorNINg

November 13, 2012



Helloooo! I am very satisfied for my "mise" today. I decided what to wear in one nanosecond.
Yeah, I am not that kind of person that says: "well, yes in the morning I get dressed quite fast..." Come on, I know that you hate them, I hate them too, cause yes, some days it take me ages to decide what to wear, nothing seems to be the right one. Guys, tell me you relationship with your wardrobe in the morning!

Ciaoooo! Sono molto soddisfatta della mia "mise" oggi. Ho deciso cosa mettere in un nanosecondo.
Sì, non sono quel tipo di persona che dice: "beh, sì, la mattina mi vesto abbastanza velocemente..." Forza, lo so che li odiate anche voi, perchè sì, ci sono giorni che per decidere cosa indossare può passare anche un'era preistorica, nulla sembra adatto. Ragazzi, sono curiosa di scoprire il vostro rapporto con l'armadio al mattino!


Hat: Carpisa
Bag: Carpisa
Jacket: Vintage
Shorts: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Mauro Giuli








You Might Also Like

5 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE