a dOG iS A man'S BesT FriENd

September 30, 2012



Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I am too excited; for the first time in my life I've been  to a dog show.
 I had to help with the reports, so I had the opportunity to see all these gorgeous dogs. Aren't they cute?!

Ciao a tuttiiiiiii!!!!
Oggi sono troppo esaltata; per la prima volta in vita mia ho assistito ad una mostra canina.
Ho aiutato per la compilazione dei verbali, così ho avuto la possibilità di vedere tutti questi fantastici cagnolini. Non sono carinissimi?!













You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. OMGGG, love it!!!!
    super cute
    brazil
    http://julialis.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Brazil?! So it's almost summer for you...have fun

      Delete
  2. guau amazing pics, i want a little dog!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was an old one (15 years) searching for a home...I really wanted to take him. But I haven't got enough space in my room :-(

      Delete
  3. love the first photo!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara!!!!!!!ma sono bellissimi!!!che invidia!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE