aMEricAN ShiRT

September 21, 2012



Happy days!!! Many of my friends got their graduation this week, I am so happy for them!
Exept that, I am happy also for this mild weather, I LOVE wearing summer clothes!
My parents last month have been in USA-Canada, and gave me and my sis many little gifts. One of them was this transparent shirt, love at first sight!

Giornate felici!!! Molti miei amici si sono laureati questa settimana, sono felicissima per loro!
A parte ciò, sono contenta anche per questo clima mite, mi piace troppo mettere vestiti estivi!
I miei genitori lo scorso mese sono stati in USA-Canada e hanno portato dei regalini a me e mia sorella. Uno di questi è questa maglia trasparente, io me ne sono innamorata l'istante che l'ho vista!

Transparent Shirt: Chandelier
Black top: Tezenis
Skirt: Vintage
Sandals: Bottega Artigiana










You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. Beautiful look. I like that shirt a lot!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love your dress and loove how you cover it with this amazing top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love the transparent shirt and how you paired it with that dress :) x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE