Blossomed

July 05, 2017


It was a long time that I have been admiring this blossomed spot next to the main street; finally I decided for a post here. Oufit super easy, this is how I like to be when I don't work: tee + sandals + mini/shorts. After almost four years, I am still in love with this super funny t-shirt of chihuahuajackson. For the ''blossomed'' occasion I put also some flowers on my head, but you can't see a lot because of my massive hair :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Era parecchio tempo che puntavo quest'angolino fiorito al ciglio della strada; alla fine mi sono decisa a fare un post. Outfit super semplice, è esattamente come mi piace stare quando non lavoro: maglietta + sandali+ mini/pantaloncini. Dopo quasi quattro anni questa geniale maglia chihuahuajackson mi fa ancora troppo ridere. Per l'occasione ''florale'' ho messo anche qualche fiore in testa, ma non si vede un granchè a causa del volume della mia criniera :-P

Tee: Shop via del Corso Florence
Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Bata

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE