Santorini the magic island

June 30, 2017


Ok, I knew that Santorini was beautiful but...WOOOOOOW. I totally fell in love with this island. I could stay forever watching the blue of the sea and the sky. It is the place where you don't need filters or photoshop adjustments. Unfortunately I spent only few hours here, cause I came by boat from Crete and I had to came back the same day, but this was more than enough. I definitely come back to explore it better. I chilled out in the area of Thira, and everyone told me that the area of Oia is even better... Can you believe it?! I can't!!!!!!! The only hard part was the temperature, it was really hot; thank God I had the idea of wearing this super comfy linen dress from the summer collection of Haris Cotton, combined with these gladiator sandals. 
P.s. I had lunch in the restaurant Idol, it rocks: amazing view, and delicious gourmet food, if you wanna try the famous Fava Santorini it is the place for you.
#exploringgreece

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, ero a conoscenza del fatto che Santorini fosse bella, ma....WOOOOOW. Mi sono totalmente innamorata di quest'isola. Potrei rimanere qui per sempre a perdermi nel blu del cielo e del mare. E' il posto dove non servono filtri o ritocchi photoshop. Sfortunatamente ho passato solo qualche ora in questo paradiso, perchè sono arrivata da Creta con la nave e sono dovuta ripartire in giornata, ma è stato più che sufficiente. Tornerò di sicuro per esplorarla meglio. Ho girovagato l'area di Thira e tutti mi hanno detto che la zona di Oia è ancora meglio....ci potete credere? io no!!!!! L'unico ostacolo è stato la temperatura, era caldissimo; grazie al cielo ho avuto l'idea di indossare questo vestito di lino super comodo della collezione estiva di Haris Cotton, abbinato ai sandali alla schiava.
P.s. Ho pranzato al ristorante Idol, passatemi l'espressione, ma spacca davvero! Vista fantastica e cibo gourmet di altissimo livello, se volete provare la famosa Fava Santorini è il posto per voi. 
#esplorandolagrecia

Dress: Haris Cotton
Sandals: La Coquette























You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE