Outdoor dining in Piksida

April 02, 2017



Colours again! I say it one more time: I don't like spring...maybe I am the only person in this world! There is a kind of forced happiness in the air. But what I have to admit is that the colours are amazing in this season, and I am more inspired to wear colours too.
This post is shot in Piksida, one restaurant next to the sea in Patra. It has a kitch style that I like a lot, plus the plates are super big, every time I go I am super satisfied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancora colori! Lo dirò ancora una volta: non mi piace la primavera...forse sono l'unica persona su questa terra! C'è un qualcosa di felicità forzata nell'aria. Ma devo ammettere che i colori sono stupendi in questa stagione, e anch'io sono più ispirata ad indossare cose colorate.
Questo post è stato scattato nel ristorante Piksida, che si trova a Patrasso in riva al mare. Ha uno stile kitch che mi piace, in più le porzioni sono super generose, ogni volta che ci vado torno soddisfatta.

Kimono: bought in a Turkish market in Marmaris
Dress: Vintage
Boots: Greisy

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE