Pink pink pink

April 27, 2017


I can't even believe that I found one internet connection. If you follow me, you know that I have a really complicated relationship with internet. Since I am in Crete I could't find something decent to make my posts, so these pics are from the FIRST WEEK OF APRIL...unbelievable! If you take a photo of me now I look older...ahaha, joking.
Anyway, here I am still in Patra in an amazing hill close to my house. Looking at the pics I feel a little bit nostalgic, but also here in Crete the landscape is super nice.
New in, this adorable coat bought by my mum in a fair trade shop. The outfit is based on a pink-positive tone. 
I hope to be with you more frequently guys. xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non ci posso credere, finalmente ho trovato una connessione internet. Se mi seguite, saprete che la mia relazione con internet è davvero complicata. Da quando sono a Creta non sono riuscita a trovare nulla di decente per poter caricare i miei post, quindi queste foto sono DELLA PRIMA SETTIMANA DI APRILE...da non crederci! Se mi scattate una foto ora sono già invecchiata...ahahah.
Comunque, qui siamo ancora a Patrasso in una ridente collinetta vicino casa. Riguardando le immagini mi viene già un pò di nostalgia, ma anche qui a Creta il paesaggio è molto carino.
New in: questo adorabile cappottino estivo che mi ha comprato mia mamma in un negozio equosolidale. L'outfit è basato su di un tono rosa...positivo.
Spero di potervi sentire più spesso ragazzi. xoxo

Coat: Fair trade shop
Dress: Dani
Boots: Morena Spain

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE