Yellow as the sun

February 24, 2017



Sun, yellow, warm energy. Legs out!!!!!!!!! Or almost. I started my outfit in a more extreme way today, then I decide to uncover just a little part of my legs. Let's don't forget that it's still February!
But at the end I kept the extreme mood with the colour: this is a so nice yellow.
I don't have anything special to say about the day, I came next to the lighthouse just to have a walk, than I spent my time at home playing cards with my friends... wow it was ages that I haven't been playing cards, it was super nice!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sole, giallo, energia calda. Gambe scoperte!!!!!O quasi. Avevo iniziato il mio outfit in maniera un pò più estrema oggi, ma alla fine ho deciso di scoprire solo una parte delle gambe. Non dimentichiamoci che è ancora Febbraio!
Comunque ho portato avanti la voglia di cose estreme con il colore: questo giallo giallissimo è fantastico.
Non devo raccontarvi nulla di particolare circa la giornata, sono venuta qui vicino al faro giusto per una camminatina, dopodichè ho passato tutto il tempo a casa a giocare a carte con amici... wow erano anni che non giocavo a carte, è stato divertentissimo!

Jacket:attrattivo
Shirt:Vintage
Dress:Twin Set
Boots:Morena Spain

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis













You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE