Mickey in da house

August 26, 2016


Last week I went to Irakleio, where they just opened a new H&M store and I couldn't avoid to have a look inside. I found the men part much more interesting, and I bought this amazing Mickey Mouse T-shirt, that I use as a dress; actually there were also other Disney characters, and it was hard to choose, but then I opted for the evergreen...
I added a nice touch with my fake glasses...I like the contrast a lil bit hipster.
The location is an old hotel, totally Cretan style, back in the days should be really nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La scorsa settimana sono stata ad Irakleio, dove hanno appena aperto un nuovo negozio H&M e non potevo non entrare. Ho trovato la parte uomo molto più interessante, ed ho comprato questa fantastica T-shirt di Topolino, che uso come vestito; a dire la verità c'erano molti personaggi Disney e la scelta è stata ardua, ma alla fine ho optato per l'intramontabile...
Ho aggiunto un tocco con gli occhiali... mi piaceva il contrasto un pò hipster.
La location è un hotel fatiscente in stile cretese, ai suoi tempi doveva essere davvero carino.

T-shirt: H&M (Disney)
Sneakers: Lotto

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis






















You Might Also Like

15 commenti

  1. Davvero è h&m? La porti benissimo! Avrei detto fosse una roba tipo pinko!! Ottima spesa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I totally agree with u, it was love at first sight

      Delete
  3. I love this photography!! xx

    velvetviolets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this dress IS SICK!! I am so in love with mickey outfit^^

    xx, BBB
    www.bangbangblond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahah, go to H&M. Only 15 euros...I got in for my b-friend and then...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE