Blue note

August 01, 2016


Hellooooooooo! Here we are with a little bit different post. Everything started with the blue lipstick of course. I was at home and I was playing with different makeups, than I saw my blue eye pencil and I thought: "let's try"...you know what?! I can't really see myself with lipsticks...but, I think, this fits me. So I opted for a total blue outfit...a little more elegant than usual. High hairdo...this time I wanted to focus on the make up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciaooooooooo! Eccoci con un post un pò diverso dal solito. Tutto è iniziato dal rossetto blu naturalmente. Ero a casa e stavo sperimentando un pò di trucchi, quando ho visto la mia matita occhi blu e ho pensato: "perché non provare?!"...e sapete cosa?! In generale non mi vedo molto con i rossetti... ma questo penso che mi si addica. Quindi ho optato per un outfit total blu... un pò più elegante del solito. Pettinatura alta per concentrarsi sul trucco.


Dress: Fruscio
Sandals: Afrodite

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

19 commenti

  1. Was für ein toller Look und die Location ist super!

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dress and lipstick!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and sandals!
    Love the way you styled them!

    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are gorgeous! i love the blue lipstick u pull it off well!
    cheers,
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! fab shots!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/pisa-piazza-dei-miracoli-leaning-tower-of-pisa/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gli orecchini mi pare di conoscerli...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gli orecchini mi pare di conoscerli...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you er so sexy, in bodycon and updo tight hair.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE