Maxi dress

August 29, 2016


I already did a couple of posts with this dress, but I didn't show it plain, with nothing but it. Actually I really like the maxi dresses, but the problem is that many are not so "maxi" on me. This one is simply perfect, the right lenght, a really cute pattern, and a pleasant fabric. I feel a little bit like a Greek goddess.
And now let's speak about the most weird thing on the shooting, the hairdo. I know that somebody will like it and somebody will hate it. When I was done I was really satisfied in front of my mirror. With a strapless dress I think the best thing to do was to tie the hair up, but at the beginning I was missing some volume... that's how the hairdo was born.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho già fatto un paio di post con questo vestito, ma non l'ho mai mostrato da solo. In generale mi piacciono un sacco i vestiti maxi, ma ho il problema che molti non sono così "maxi" su di me. Questo è semplicemente perfetto, la giusta lunghezza, una stampa carina e un tessuto piacevole. Mi sento un pò una dea greca.
E adesso parliamo della cosa più strana dello shooting, la pettinatura. So che a qualcuno piacerà e a qualcuno no. Quando l'ho fatta ero molto compiaciuta davanti allo specchio. Con un vestito a spalle scoperte penso che la cosa migliore da fare fosse legare i capelli, ma all'inizio mancava un pò di volume... ecco com'è nata la pettinatura.

Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis







 








You Might Also Like

22 commenti

  1. Super beautiful dress! :)
    I love the vibes of these images! ♥


    XX,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments!!! Always super kind

      Delete
  2. Io adoro la penultima da concorso fotografico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero?! è stata la prima ad essere scattata

      Delete
  3. Io adoro la penultima da concorso fotografico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful location for this photo-shot! Nice dress, you look greatttt!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable look and photos, love it!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos!! Love your dress and your blog <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro il tuo outfit.
    Labbinamento dei colori è perfetto per il tuo stile e le tue forme del corpo.
    I miei suggerimenti ed i servizi di Consulenza d immagine avvalorano le tue scelte e la combinazione di elementi del guardaroba.
    Stai veramente molto bene.
    Bravissima.
    Consulente d immagine milano roma

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow
    ich weiß gar nicht was das highlight in dem post ist
    das kleid, das model, die fotos, die location?
    wow ich bin sprachlos einfach nur traumhaft

    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE