Back to school

September 21, 2016


This outfit could have been only a September outfit... the "school-month". The combination of clothes reminds me a little bit a uniform.
September was a really bad month for the blog, but very good for family and friends. I managed to go to Italy and to attend the marrige of one of my best friends, I saw my family, and my boyfriend's sister gave birth a beautiful child.
I am really close to whom has to study: school or university. I was a good student, but I hated to go to school. Still now, when I know that September is coming, my stomach starts to suffer, and I expect to see one teacher behind the corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo outfit non poteva che non essere il look per settembre..." il mese scolastico". La combinazione dei vestiti mi ricorda un pò un'uniforme.
Settembre è stato davvero un brutto mese per il blog, ma molto buono per la famiglia e amici. Sono riuscita ad andare in Italia e ad assistere al matrimonio di una delle mie migliori amiche, ho visto la mia famiglia, e la sorella del mio ragazzo ha dato alla luce un bimbo meraviglioso.
Sono davvero vicina a chi deve studiare: scuola o università. Ero una brava studentessa, ma odiavo la scuola. Ancor oggi, quando arriva settembre, mi si chiude lo stomaco, e mi aspetto di vedere un professore dietro l'angolo

Hat Vintage
Top:Vintage
Dress: Odd Molly
Sneakers:Lotto

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis

















You Might Also Like

7 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE