tHe ArMcHair

October 22, 2012



Hi guys, when I came back home I found this amazing armchair, my father decided to become a carpenter...Unfortunatelly I couldn't move it, cause it was so heavy, so the background is not one of the best...but I really wanted to shoot.

Salve ragazzi, quando sono tornata a casa ho trovato questa fantastica poltrona, mio papà ha deciso di diventare falegname...Sfortunatamente non la potevo muovere perchè è pesantissima, quindi lo sfondo non è dei migliori...ma volevo assolutamente fare qualche foto.


Hat: Virgin
T-shirt: Vintage
Sweater: Handmade by my mum
Leggings: Blanco
Shoes: Vintage
Ring: Vintage









You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. scusa???l'ha fatta fausto???ma è bellissima!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh si, pensa che ne ha preparata anche una seconda...modello canadese, è stato molto bravo devo dire.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ring!!!

    Ciska

    www.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the last mum's presents. I love it too.

      Delete
  3. Verry nice outfit!Thank for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ring :)

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE