...lA BiEnnALe

October 21, 2012



Sorry for the one-day delay, but when I come home I am running all the day to see all of my friends and to do in few days all the stuff I have to.
Yes, I was in Venice bacause of the Biennale of architecture, to be honest I don't consider it architectural AT ALL, but there were few things very inspiring.
The title this year was Common Ground.

Scusate il ritardo, ma quando torno a casa corro tutto il tempo per vedere i miei amici e finire tutte le cose che devo fare concentrate in pochi giorni.
Sì, ero a Venezia a causa della Biennale di architettura, ad essere sincera di architettura c'era BEN POCO, ma c'erano alcune cose molto interessanti.
Il titolo quest'anno era Common Ground.































You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. quella dove ale urla contro al tipo mentre tu sei tutta dolce mi fa morire dal ridere! thumbs up anche per le amache!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog!
    I'm your newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Check out my blog follow if you like it

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE