iT's a MaTtEr oF WaTer

October 19, 2012



Hi guys!!!!!
Greatings from Venice! xoxo 
It's not my favourite city to live in, but it's amazing to visit it, don't you think so?!
I went there with Ale cause...you'll find it tomorrow. ENJOY VENICE!
P.s. the pics have been taken by me and Ale too.

Ciao ragazzi!!!!!
Saluti da Venezia! baci 
Non è una delle mie città preferite per viverci, ma la adoro per visite giornaliere, non credete anche voi?!
Sono andata con Ale perchè...lo scoprirete domani. GODETEVI VENEZIA!
P.s. le foto sono state scattate sia da me che da Ale.

Cardigan: Zara
Longsleeves: Yamamay
Leggings: Blanco
Ankle Boots: Makgio
Bag: Furla



























You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. hello! i love your blog! im following you now on GFC,Bloglovin and facebook, if you like my blog follow me back please! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no quella di voi due sul ponte dei sospiri è MERAVIGLIOSA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Io adoro la prima, l'ha scattata ale, è riuscito a beccare le onde che si infrangevano...

      Delete
    2. ce ne sono tantissimi belle su questo post!!!anche quella dove tu sei sull'altro ponte...con la gondola in mezzo!!!

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE