Patra's old shipyard

March 02, 2018


I am so proud to have been able to make this post, because it is litterally one month that it has been raining no stop, I am gonna make gills... When I saw a little bit of sun I ran out of the house!!!! The post is made in the Patra's old shipyard... there is always something intriguing about old stuff. I got also the chance to eat good fish in one taverna close by... if you follow my insta-stories you already know it (name: 7sevendaysara).
I was so happy, that I had to wear cheerful colours, that's why I made this choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sono troppo orgogliosa di essere stata capace di scattare questo post, perchè è stato un mese di pioggia ininterrotta, credo mi cresceranno le branchie... Quando ho visto un raggio di sole mi sono precipitata fuori!!! Il post è stato fatto nel piccolo vecchio cantiere navale di Patrasso... c'è sempre qualcosa di intrigante nelle cose antiche. Ho anche colto l'occasione di mangiare del buon pesce in una taverna lì vicino... se seguite le mie instagram stories lo sapete già (nome: 7sevedaysara).
Ero così felice che ho voluto indossare colori allegri, ecco del perchè della mia scelta cromatica.


Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE