Lake Tourlida: Greek national park

December 12, 2017


Ehiiii, I am not gonna show you snowed landscapes yet, eheh, Greece has a little bit more mild climate. Here I am, in the national park of Messolonghi, one hour away from Patra. I was so lucky to find really good weather, so I could enjoy this paradise. There is a lagoon, full of birds, fishermen and people doing jogging, it was a really relaxing experience.
To spend my lovely day, I wore this Haris Cotton maxi sweater...I was speaking about it also in my last video... and a pair of overknees, elegant, comfy and warm.
P.S.The white mountain that you see in the pic is salt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehiiii, per ora non vi mostrerò paesaggi innevati, eheh, la Grecia ha un clima più mite. Eccomi qui, nel parco nazionale di Messolonghi, ad un'oretta da Patrasso. Sono stata abbastanza fortunata da trovare un tempo stupendo, potendomi così godere questo paradiso. C'è un laguna, piena di uccelli, pescatori e persone che fanno jogging, è stata un'esperienza davvero rilassante.
Per questa giornata, ho indossato il mio maxi maglione di Haris Cotton... ve ne parlavo anche nel mio ultimo video... e un paio di stivali sopra il ginocchio, elegante, comoda e calda.
P.S. Le montagne bianche che vedete in foto sono sale.

Maxi Sweater: Haris Cotton
Tights: Calzedonia
Overknee boots: Morena Spain
Bag: Nannini

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis













 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE