Warm tones chameleon

December 04, 2017


This is officially the last post that I made from Italy, but this time, I was in my hometown in the very north. The landscape was simply AMAZING. These warm colours were so stunning. I am jealous for not being home right now, cause everything is covered in white... yep the famous white Christmas. The outfit, as you see, couldn't be more matchy, I was a sort of chameleon. The piece that I am really proud of, is this coat, it is GORGEOUS, but it is my mum's, in any case I have the ok to use it whenever I like, yuppy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo è ufficialmente l'ultimo post che ho scattato in Italia, ma sta volta nella mia città natale, nel profondo nord. Il paesaggio era MAGNIFICO. Questi colori caldi toglievano il fiato. E sono gelosissima di non poter essere a casa ora, perchè tutto è coperto di bianco... sì il famoso bianco Natale. L'outfit, come potete notare, non poteva essere più in tema, ero quasi un camaleonte. Il pezzo di cui sono più orgogliosa, è il cappotto, FANTASTICO, ma è di mia mamma, che però mi ha autorizzato a prendere tutte le volte che voglio, yeah!!!

Coat: Vintage
Top longsleeves: H&M
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Barone

Pic by Tilemachos Tsouramanis







 









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE