Instagram Fall-Winter

December 10, 2017


Sunday! Always a special taste. Today I shot some really nice pictures, but while I am editing, I thought about sharing some of the instagram pics of the last month here in my blog, those that really smell Autumn mixed with Winter and Christmas...in few words my favourite period.
To find me on instagram: 7sevendaysara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domenica! Ha sempre un sapore particolare. Oggi ho scattato delle belle foto, ma mentre le edito, ho pensato di condividere un pò di foto instagram dell'ultimo mese qui nel blog, quelle che profumano veramente di autunno misto all'inverno e a natale... in poche parole il mio periodo preferito.
Per trovarmi su instagram:7sevendaysara









 





You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE