Puglia: Otranto

November 09, 2017


This time greetings from Italy. Like everytime, I am without internet, so I am camping in one bar with my laptop.
I decided to make different posts for every day I am spending in Italy. This is actually day two...but it is the first one that is ready so, here you go.
You will see pictures from the area of Otranto, on the west coast of the lovely region of Puglia. The weather didn't help, but I had great time even in this gloomy atmosphere. The sun showed up just for few minutes, when we shot the typical stoned farmer-storage: Pajara.
About the outfit: I am soooooo proud of myself: I chose the most comfy shoes, trousers, sweater and jacket; perfect for sightseeing, and perfect for cold weather.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sta volta saluti dall'Italia. E naturalmente, come ogni volta, senza internet, quindi sto bivaccando in un bar con il mio laptop.
Ho deciso di fare post differenti per ogni giornata di quest'avventura italiana. Beh, in realtà questo è già il giorno due... ma è il primo ad essere stato editato, quindi, a voi la visione.
Vedrete foto dell'area di Otranto, la costa orientale della regione Puglia. Il tempo non ha aiutato, ma ho trascorso una bellissima giornata nonostante l'atmosfera grigia. Il sole ha fatto capolino soltanto per qualche minuto, quando stavamo immortalando la tipica costruzione contadina di pietra: la Pajara.
Per quanto riguarda l'outfit: sono troppo orgogliosa di me stessa. Ho scelto scarpe, pantaloni, maglia e giacca super comodi; perfetti per la visita della città e perfetti contro il freddo.

Jacket: Accessorize
Sweater: Lavanderia18
T-shirt: Le motto
Trousers: OVS
Shoes: Bata
Scarf: Benetton

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis





















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE