Flowers and sea

August 25, 2017


Flowers and sea... can you think of a better combination?! I did this post few days ago, I remember that I was a little bit "overfilled" by negative thoughts, and this walk at the beach, that ended with a delicious cocktail, had been refreshing.
As you can see, my experiments with my hair are keep going on, just I want to see wich product is absolutely basic to turn out the curls before telling you, but I am quite satisfied about the result.
Outfit super easy: one mini that I had since my middle school, a pair of sandals and one of my t-shirt creations (I realized it from one of my grandma's aprons).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiori e mare... potete pensare ad una combinazione migliore?! Ho scattato questo post qualche giorno fa, ero un po' carica di pensieri negativi, e questa passeggiata in spiaggia, che è terminata con un delizioso cocktail, è stata rigenerante.
Come potete vedere, i miei esperimenti con i ricci continuano, voglio capire prima quale prodotto è assolutamente indispensabile prima di parlarvene, anche se sono piuttosto contenta dei risultati.
Outfit super semplice: una minigonna che ho dai tempi delle medie, un paio di sandali e una delle mie maglie-creazioni (realizzata a partire da un grembiule di mia nonna).


T-shirt: handmade
Mini: Wit Boy...super old
Sandals: Afroditi

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE