Royal Peacock

August 10, 2017


The 10th of August!!! I had to wait the night of the falling stars to post again...ahahah. A couples of days ago I went in Heraklion to have a walk and do some shopping. I really needed to escape the routine: job-home home-job.
I realized that I had this dress for ages, but I hadn't shown it in the blog yet. It is super comfy and fresh, entirely made by my granny. I ADORE the peacock pattern! The colours are wonderful, and in this period it matches with my manicure :-P
Heraklion is not the most wonderful city of Greece, but it has really nice and cheap shops, and cute monuments to see. I had already shown the port in this post, and now this is the city centre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il 10 di Agosto!!! E' dovuta arrivare la notte delle stelle cadenti per fare un altro post...ahahah. Un paio di giorni fa sono stata a fare una passeggiata ed un po' di shopping ad Herakleion. Avevo proprio bisogno di uscire dalla routine lavoro-casa casa-lavoro.
Mi sono resa conto che avevo questo vestito da secoli, ma non ve l'avevo ancora fatto vedere. E' comodissimo e super fresco, interamente realizzato dalla mia nonnina. ADORO la stampa del pavone! I colori sono fantastici e in questo periodo si abbina con la mia manicure :-P
Herakleion non è la più bella città della Grecia, ma ha molti negozietti economici e dei monumenti interessanti. Vi avevo già mostrato la parte del porto in questo post, ed ora eccovi il centro città.

Dress: handmade by my granny
Shoes: Gucci

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis



 
 








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE